User Tag List

Thread: Janome experience center - ever owned one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am now the proud owner of both the 300E embroidery machine as well as the CP900 Coverstitch machine, in addition to my Janome 8080 sewing machine and 634D serger. Yes, I'm calling my sewing room Janomeville, LOL!
    I have owned the embroidery machine for about 6mo now, and would highly recommend it to anyone. It is very user-friendly and produces lovely work. I especially love that the hoops are slightly larger than average, and that there is no "exclusive" means of transferring designs. It uses a regular Compact Flash memory card (with an adapter) which you can load straight from your computers memory card slots, no expensive software or Magic Box required.
    I will add a review of the CP900 in a short while, after I've had a chance to play around with it (I only got it today).
    Eva
    Spending all my money on sewing supplies, soaping supplies, dance and gymnastics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Janome experience center - ever owned one?

i am the owner of a wonderful mc11000...and i will get the special edition upgrade shortly. i LOVE my machine. super user friendly. love it