User Tag List

Thread: Bernina experience centre - ever owned one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had/have a couple of different machines. I've had the 170E and 180E which are combo sewing embroidery machines, I loved them both, great solid machines.

I had the coverstitch machine which I really disliked strongly. It skipped stitches and just a major pain in the you know what. I traded it back to the store I bought it from and bought a Brother coverstitch machine.

I currently have the 1200DA serger which is amazing, a super work horse and will go through many thick layers without a problem.

My main sewing machine is a 155 Virtuosa which I love dearly, runs smooth and quite...fabulous stitches. I use it almost everyday and have never had a problem. I've had it two years and it's wonderful can't say enough good things about it.

I did belong to an Artista group through Quiltropolis quite a few years ago which was helpful when I first got my machine.
    ~Pam~
    Mom to four cutie pies having fun
    this summer
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ISO~
    Munki Green Apple poplin or Paste poplin
    Flea Market Fancy Blue colorway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

My 1st Post

Hello, this is my first post since joining about 5 minutes ago!

I also a Bernina 930, which I bought 20 plus years ago. In fact, it was about a month after they came out.

I absolutely love it. It's like an old friend. It does what I need it to do, no more no less.

Carol