I really loved working with this pattern. I had already made up the Redondo so this one was easier to put together. I choose to make this out of a crinkle gauze instead of knit - I figured it would stretch to get it on and off and luckily after all that work it did. I traced the 98/104 (becca wears a 4t). I left off the sleeve flounce and just added the red bias tape to the edge of the sleeve to match the bottom of the shirt.

I serged all the pieces first. I have a habit of not following the directions on patterns, so next I sewed all the spirals together from the top down. I put together the front and back pieces and added the sleeves and then bias tape around the neck. I pinned the skirt to the top and sewed, then serged. Lastly I sewed the bias tape to the bottom of the shirt top. Here is the finished top. I paired it with just a simple elastic waist skirt, a quick belt and glue gun special flower pin and barrette combo - I know , it's a bit over the top.

I rated this as a 9 for easy of use - just because you have to trace it which I know some don't like. As for value I rated it a 9 because I would love it in color. I know that is just way to much for this small design firm right now but I hope they can do that in the future. And 10 for using again because I have another in knit already cut out.