I really like making unides for me and my girls, they turn out so much comfier that RTW. I used Ottobre pattern from the 01.05 issue, model 7, but it'll surely work with hanna's knock outs, and any boyleg/granny style. Those use self-fabric binding in the legs that is easier to apply and comfier than elastic or FOE IMO.

I recommend making a pair from unloved fabric to test the fit before maing a bunch. The Ottobre pattern has a very high rise but dd loves having her belly covered. Of course, they'll only work with knit fabric. I used cotton jersey, cotton rib and cotton/lycra.

I like line assembly style because it goes fawster, and I just switch machines once. I made all the first part in the serger and I switched to my sm to topstitch. You can use a stretch stitch in your sewing machine where I used my serger.

Soo, let's go

1. Prepare pattern pieces. I didn't take a pic of this, but you sould have, a font, a back and two ribbing pieces, cut in the direction ofbthe stretch of fabric and measuring approx 2" height and slightly smaller that the leg hole measure, depending on the stretchyness of fabric. TIP: You can cut them longer if you're unsure as you won't be sewing them in a circle you can always chop the extra.

2. Sew/serge front to back at crotch, right sides together. Add a crotch liner if you feel like. I didn't