Patterns
    Pattern Manufacturer
    --- OTHER ---sewing clothes kids love
    Pattern Name/Number
    Brooklynn tank top
    Pattern Description
    Girls Tunic length shirt
    Which view and size did you make?
    Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
    Yes
    If not, why?
    -
    Were the instructions easy to follow?
    Yes
    If not, why?
    -
    What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
    I think the pattern runs short. I added 2 inches to the bottom length so it wouldn't be a belly shirt.
    I do love how fast and easy it is to out together. 30 minutes to make a tank top....not bad. That includes all the ironing and switching back and forth between serger and coverstitch machines.

Fabric used
    Rib knit

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
    Add extra length to the bottom. I also added an inch to the top of the front. I wanted the neckline a bit higher.

Would you sew this pattern again?
    Yes

Would you recommend this pattern to others?
    Yes

Any additional comments

Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
    Last edited by limegreenvw; 02-16-2013 at 10:41 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.