User Tag List

Thread: How to use Quick Turn Tubes

Downloads
    Uploads

How to use Quick Turn Tubes

Here's a link to the tutorial pdf.
    http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=616
    Proud Mama to Oliver 8/22/08 and Theodore 1/12/11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to use Quick Turn Tubes

I need to add the Sewing Mamas notice to this tute, did you want credit for it in the intro? (Created by Jennxlynch or your name? Or do you have a blog you'd like it linked to?)

Just let me know.
    Thanks for the tute! These silly sticks have been taunting me from my tool cup for years!!

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to use Quick Turn Tubes

Jennxlynch is fine, it actually is my name. I have a blog that I'm pathetic at updating here http://doodlebugandbear.blogspot.com/
    Proud Mama to Oliver 8/22/08 and Theodore 1/12/11