User Tag List

Thread: PUL & FOE Shower Cap

Downloads
    Uploads

PUL & FOE Shower Cap

I made a tutorial on how to make these but it's currently unapproved. I'm not sure if anyone else can see it but I thought I'd throw it up here anyway.
    http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=614
    Proud Mama to Oliver 8/22/08 and Theodore 1/12/11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: PUL & FOE Shower Cap

Yep, got it!

I'm totally making one of these for my kiddo. She will *love* it! Thanks!

rf
    Sewing Up the Stash in 2014!

No. New. Fabric. Must. Use. Stash. (And this time I mean it!)

Neglecting my blog

Downloads
    Uploads

weird-it won't let me download the file

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, I can't download either file that I've uploaded now, not even off the my files page!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nickb View Post
    weird-it won't let me download the file
    It's all fixed now if you want to give it another go!

Downloads
    Uploads

This is totally cute! My daughter goes though hair caps like there is no tomorrow. She also has to wear a silk cap to bed. We usually keep her hair in corn rows or braids. With this I could make shower caps and sleep caps that would be a little more stylish for her. Plus little sister could have one of her own and stop trying to steal her big sisters! Thank you!
    Stay at home and blessed Mommy to Johnathan (3), Hayden (3), Thomas (4), Sophie (7), Sarah (10), Ann (10), Christopher (21), Jason (23) and Brandy (27). Married to Doug for 24 years.
    I love to sew! Starting up my sewing business
    - I just bought my domain and now I'm trying to set up my website with all my lovelies!