User Tag List

Thread: Denim & Lace Flower Pin Tutorial

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Denim & Lace Flower Pin Tutorial

Fun tutorial! I wonder, could you sew down the inserted lace petals in a previous layer? My dd loves to tear apart anything glued.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Denim & Lace Flower Pin Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by sewingmel View Post
    Fun tutorial! I wonder, could you sew down the inserted lace petals in a previous layer? My dd loves to tear apart anything glued.
    I'm sure you could. I just took the pictures as I was making it this way. I truly detest things that are glued for the reason of kids pulling them apart. I plan on making more this week and definitely will try to finagle them in there some way or other when I sew the other layers.