User Tag List

Thread: Jalie 2911 hood with contrast lining in DLs

Downloads
    Uploads

Jalie 2911 hood with contrast lining in DLs

I put up a tutorial on how to make the Jalie 2911 hood with a contrast lining. I hope it helps everyone!

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=599
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Jalie 2911 hood with contrast lining in DLs

Oh Thanks, I am going to make this for my DIL for Christmas! One for me too why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris

SveetaGirl Creations

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Jalie 2911 hood with contrast lining in DLs

Thanks that makes sense!
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).