User Tag List

Thread: Digitizing a Pocket Design

Downloads
    Uploads

Digitizing a Pocket Design

This is meant to be the 2nd installment of the pocket design. It walks you through adding the heart to the pocket outline you have already done.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Digitizing a Pocket Design

neat! I really want to get that part of Embird. I just have the basic program and the iconizer. But I spend soooo much money on designs that it would pay for itself if I could learn to make them. Do you know how to do appliques?
    Amanda~
    Mama to Alyssa (9/99), Trinity (8/01) and Joseph (1/06)

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Digitizing a Pocket Design

Quote Originally Posted by amandanmv View Post
    neat! I really want to get that part of Embird. I just have the basic program and the iconizer. But I spend soooo much money on designs that it would pay for itself if I could learn to make them. Do you know how to do appliques?
    Yes, I do . I learned last year, so I could do pumplin appliques on shirts for my girls.
    Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E