I made this as a shirt instead of a dress/tunic. I figured I didn't need anything that puts focus on my hips! So I left off the skirty part and added about 3 in. length to the top pieces. I did notice that when I got the front and back together the back was longer than the front piece. I am not sure if it was because of my alterations, or if the pattern is wrong. It could very well be my math.....

I do have to say that I love this pattern and I love the way it is put together. There are 2 pieces for the front, that are then sewn right sides together. When you turn them, you have a nice clean neck edge. The 2 pieces also make for a more substantial front, which helps in my case, since I used the most clingy fabric I could find....

I also adore the sleeves, which is why I made this pattern. They are double layer and it gives the bottom hem of the sleeve almost like a bubble effect.

The fit is great in the bust area, which is usually my trouble spot and the v neck in the front is not too low. No wardrobe malfunctions for me!

I will make this pattern again.