User Tag List

Thread: knit applique letters tutorial - in DL

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: knit applique letters tutorial

Basics are good! Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: knit applique letters tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by mom2a2z View Post
    Basics are good! Thank you!
    Thank you Kelly. I wasn't sure if I should post or not. But I then I remembered when I first started sewing and I had no idea how to do anything. Tutorials were my bestfriend.

Anyhow, I have a whole new appreciation for those that do tuturials. There's a lot of work that goes into them. Stopping and taking pics, uploading pics, editing (resizing), then posting and describing the whole step-by-step process. Whew.....

Thanks to all the ladies that do them.
    ~~Cheryl~~
    Farm wife and Mom

A Heavenly view from my backyard.