Quote Originally Posted by boingo82 View Post
I was confused how someone wouldn't know how to use it, but after watching your vid, I see yours is very different to mine. Mine will thread anything but sz 8s automatically. I just hook the thread through the little clip, then across a cutter to remove excess length. Push down a lever, and like magic, it's done!
What brand is yours? All the ones I have used so far have been like mine & most of the people who have watched it so far on the forum I originally made it for said theirs was like mine... but one did mention hers was different... maybe her's is like yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Helenanne View Post
Thank you for making this. I know many people (my own daughter included) who don't use their needle threader because they find it more difficult than threading the needle manually.
That's exactly why I made it . Another non-sewing forum I am on had a discussion about it & a bunch of them were talking about how useless they were & it was because it was too hard for them to figure out so they just did it the old fashion way instead because it was easier.