User Tag List

Thread: Woven Shirt- in DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Woven Shirt- in DL

I know that several people have mentioned that they were intimidated by woven shirts. They are really not that hard once you get the hang of it, and it is a great way to make fun stuff for those boys!

For this tutorial, I made a pajama top, but I use this same method for all of my son's "bowling" shirts.

Both of these shirts were made using the Little Fella shirt in Ottobre 3/09. I self-drafted a front facing and altered the front opening just a bit. There are plenty of woven shirt/lounge shirt/bowling shirt patterns out there right now, and any of the ones with a front facing will work for this sewalong.

I like to size up when making flannel pajama tops to make them more comfortable to wear.

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=558

Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Woven Shirt- in DL

Lovely shirts! I'm intimidated of the button plackets, but need to try one soon. Thanks for the tute!