User Tag List

Thread: Hat pattern for kids or adults- in DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Hat pattern for kids or adults- in DL

My mom has this crazy function at work where they play marshmallow golf for team building. They do this every year, and we ran out of time to make her a costume last year. This year, we managed to time everything right.

At the last minute, she decided that she (and her co-worker) needed tam hats, too. This is what I put together for them. This hat can really be used a bunch of ways. If you make the band longer, it is the perfect chef's hat to go with play kitchens or aprons. It could also be used for quite a few historical ages.

This hat was too small for my head so it was graciously modeled by Christmas bear.

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=557

Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Hat pattern for kids or adults- in DL

Great! Thanks!
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

You are awesome!

Love the chefs hat idea!
    Last edited by Topview; 11-30-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    Melanie - 4 boys (13,12,9,7) Girly 2.5 & Phillip born safely at home Sept. 17
    [

Downloads
    Uploads

That is so cute!!!
    Thanks

"Beach house 2009"

Downloads
    Uploads

Too cute! What a great idea for your mom!
    -Katherine
    Mommy of Lexi (18), Carmelina (5) and Mason (3)

Racine, Wisconsin -USA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Downloads
    Uploads

it could also be used at a nurse/doctors cap thing (with elastic band) instead of the cheap throw away kinds they use at the hospitals... i have seen a woman wearing something like this before and she had TONS!!! they are cute!!
    Katie

Wife of Matt - August 7th, 2010
    Mommy of Everett - November 25th, 2008

Downloads
    Uploads

so funny! My kids would love these for dress-up. Thanks for sharing!