User Tag List

Thread: Replacing a raglan sleeve in existing garment DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Mama Replacing a raglan sleeve in existing garment DL

My youngest son fell in love with the monkey print on a summer tunic that was gifted us for his little sister to grow into. He kept finding it and putting it on, and it is cold here. I took pictures of what I did to turn this little girls tunic into a big boy shirt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Melanie - 4 boys (13,12,9,7) Girly 2.5 & Phillip born safely at home Sept. 17
    [
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Replacing a raglan sleeve in an existing garme

Awesome! Thanks Mel!!
    I love your little helper/happy customer!! ~: )
    ~Marilyn~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Replacing a raglan sleeve in an existing garme

Love it!! Thank you very much