User Tag List

Thread: Obi Sash tutorial (for BOYS...or girls)-DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Obi Sash tutorial (for BOYS...or girls)-DL

The boy decided that he wanted to be Anakin for Halloween, and I lost my mind decided to hand draft all of the pieces. This is the Obi Sash I made him. I made him the smaller size, but it was almost too small. I added a bigger size for this pattern.

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=549

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=550

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=551
    Last edited by sewingmel; 11-16-2010 at 08:22 PM.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Obi Sash tutorial (for BOYS...or girls)-DL

Cool!

Downloads
    Uploads

very nice!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow! I'm going to have to try that Thanks!
    Holly

Mother of Five