User Tag List

Thread: How to Screen Print - in downloads

Downloads
    Uploads

How to Screen Print - in downloads

This tutorial shows how to screen print using photo emulsion.

Will try and upload it later.

Sorry ladies!!
    Try this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CICM4ZAO
    Last edited by Chrisnkelley; 11-08-2010 at 06:08 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to Screen Print

I can't see it.

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.

Please check the address and try again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by suprneko View Post
    I can't see it.

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.

Please check the address and try again.
    I got the same message.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009

Downloads
    Uploads

I put a new link up- it should work now! Sorry ladies! I don't know why I couldn't get it to upload here either, I didn't have problems with my tutorials uploading until this last one. I did upload to the free patterns section, but I think it has to be mod approved before it will appear there.

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.

Downloads
    Uploads

I tried the link but can't see it.

eta works now.
    Last edited by cinnamama; 11-10-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

AWESOME!!!!! thank you!!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow that is a fabulous tute!! Very clear instructions and looks really nice, thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to Screen Print - in downloads

Very cool! Thanks for doing this.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you. This always comes in handy.

guest Guest

SWEET! You made it so easy. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome tutorial! That is pretty much what we do too

I use packing tape on the flat side of the screen to cover up anything that didn't get properly coated in emulsion so the ink doesn't make it through to your fabric.

I just wanted to add that I use the iron to heat set the ink.
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hershyyyy View Post
    Awesome tutorial! That is pretty much what we do too

I use packing tape on the flat side of the screen to cover up anything that didn't get properly coated in emulsion so the ink doesn't make it through to your fabric.

I just wanted to add that I use the iron to heat set the ink.
    Thanks so much! I tried to put tape on the design where my emulsion didn't coat right, but my painters tape wouldn't stick to the emulsion after coating. I will get some packing tape and use that.

About heat setting - I knew I forgot something!! Will have to add that in. Thanks

My Blog: