User Tag List

Thread: Skirt with Pleated Trim- uses Pleater Board - DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Skirt with Pleated Trim- uses Pleater Board - DL

I seem to be making a bunch of related tutorials during this contest, but that isn't bad, right? A few people asked about when I would use the pleater board. I had an idea for a skirt, and I thought it would make the perfect birthday present for a friend's 6th birthday. I decided to photograph the process, and here it is.

This pattern goes from size 2T all the way to adult. You may need to adjust the length of the skirt depending on how long you (or your daughter) likes to wear skirts.

Pattern is in downloads.

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=529
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Skirt with Pleated Trim- uses Pleater Board

That is adorable Mel! I love how you pleated the trim. I can't wait to try that!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

That is really cute!

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome job!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Skirt with Pleated Trim- uses Pleater Board -

sweet!
    Kerry
    SAHM to Alexandria (18), Anastasia (15) and Andromeda (5): aka Alex, Ana, and Andi

(my writing page)
    twitter: @kerryadrienne