User Tag List

Thread: How to finish a serged seam - in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to finish a serged seam - in downloads

i read this post earlier in december and didn't understand it as i had not gotten my serger yet.

now that i have been using it for a few day, this all makes sense. i can't wait to try it on something.

thanks for posting. very clear instructions.
    neeley
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to finish a serged seam - in downloads

ok. i have tried this...but my beginning and ending looks a bit sloppy. the loops are hanging over the edge. i am petrified to cut the existing stitches when i go back over with the second round. i have contemplated turning off the blades so that it can't cut, and i can get my pretty edge. it's a simple flip of the lever, really?!? thoughts on this appreciated.

i am sure that, with practice, i will get better at this. as long as the stitches don't come out, i needn't worry about how pretty it looks, right?
    neeley