User Tag List

Thread: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Really cool, thanks! I just need to learn how to cut things with an exacto knife (why is that skill so hard for me?)!
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Quote Originally Posted by ericaeli View Post
    Really cool, thanks! I just need to learn how to cut things with an exacto knife (why is that skill so hard for me?)!
    It is pretty hard, especially on curves. You just have to go very slow!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!