User Tag List

Thread: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Downloads
    Uploads

Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

This is another way to embellish with fabric paint. This one is using a blending technique.
    Attached Files Attached Files

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

How very cool!
    Tera
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

You are on a roll!!
    Heather, wife to Scott since 96, mama to Logan 14, Devyn 12 and Trevor 5
    Check out my store.
    and my son's new store
    for cool wall decals.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for this! I really loved that first Ben 10 one you showed with the yellow/green fade, so I am so happy you made this tute.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by suprneko View Post
    Thank you for this! I really loved that first Ben 10 one you showed with the yellow/green fade, so I am so happy you made this tute.
    Yeah, I wanted to show the technique I used on that one without having to make the same applique again. I wish I would have taken pics of that one in the first place.

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.

Downloads
    Uploads

i have to try this.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Really cool, thanks! I just need to learn how to cut things with an exacto knife (why is that skill so hard for me?)!
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ericaeli View Post
    Really cool, thanks! I just need to learn how to cut things with an exacto knife (why is that skill so hard for me?)!
    It is pretty hard, especially on curves. You just have to go very slow!

My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!! I can't wait to try this and some other freezer paper stencils.
    Amy - Wife to George and Mom to Megan (15) and Wyatt (12)

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much for sharing this!
    Kyle

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you run freezer paper through a cricut machine?? I really love this and can see endless possibilities.

Julie

Downloads
    Uploads

Oooh pretty! I am going to have to do this!
    Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

How very pretty. I've got to try freezer paper stenciling.
    Leah - wife to 1, mama to 8

Also co-manager of lots of:

and goats (where's the goat smilie?)