User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies - in downloads

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies

Although I am not new to those necklines, this gave me some great tips, especially on adding the tag. thanks much!
    Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies - in downloads

Thank you so much for this!! I followed your directions and my neckline came out great!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Angela
    Mama to Compassionate Sophia (3) and Strong Hoss (1)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ISO: Supergirl Knit

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Shack Mamma View Post
    Thank you so much for this!! I followed your directions and my neckline came out great!!
    Glad it helped you!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

that tutorial is amazing!! SO clear.

a possible dumb question, how do i measure the neckline? it's curved and i worry that it won't be exact. i don't have a project that i can try this on now, but wanted to ask this while the thread is new and fresh.

i am hoping it's as easy as putting the tape measure around...but i imagine a nightmare, not sure why.

thanks in advance
    neeley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12