User Tag List

Thread: Peasant Blouse pattern- size 4 - DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Peasant Blouse pattern- size 4 - DL

Dd is now wearing a new size, and I know there have been several requests for peasant blouse patterns. Here is the size 4. Just match the symbols to assemble the pattern. Make SURE that your printer is set to no scaling.

ETA: I just changed out the pattern. I took off the small end of page markers since they didn't convert as I hoped.
    ETA2: I added the tutorial, too. http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=139190
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sewingmel; 10-31-2010 at 07:57 AM.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Peasant Blouse pattern- size 4

Awesome Mel! I'm going to have to try your pattern for Mariah since she's a size 4 now!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much for this!
    Kyle

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank-you thank-you thank-you! This was one of my requests because I just couldn't wrap my head around how to make a pattern. I am hoping to make one really soon.
    Ask me how to drink coffee + Lose Weight or Improve Mental Performance Also ISO Mamu Lena & Farbenmix Vida/Antonia/Drunter & Druber

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Peasant Blouse pattern- size 4 - DL

Thank you! I had never considered doing the shirring of the sleeves before they were sewn together! That is why I leave the thinking to the smart folks.
    Angie
    Mom to :
    Will~8/00~
    Matthew~4/02~
    Rebecca~5/06~

My Blog is live! Check it out for PDF Pattern reviews. It is a work in progress!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the pattern

Downloads
    Uploads

I loved this pattern the last time...thanks for doing another in a new size
    ISO Farbenmix Adelinde skirt pattern, Dear Stella pink horses, Megan Nielsen Maternity patterns please!!

K, happy sewin mama to my micropreemie quadruplets...little miracle babies turned crazy toddlers over night

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the pattern and tutorial! I am teaching myself how to sew from these.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would like to my little girl something like this and she is a size 18 in kids can you tell me how to alter the pattern so I can make one for her.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma2525 View Post
    I would like to my little girl something like this and she is a size 18 in kids can you tell me how to alter the pattern so I can make one for her.
    18 months?
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-