User Tag List

Thread: Design 22 Dumbo hipster panties

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 22 Dumbo hipster panties

I made 8 pairs for these panties for Emilianne during the Fall 2012 stash game. I made her a size 140. The rise was OK on Emilianne. The legs gaped a bit and the front of the panties bunched strange on her. The back had nice coverage and she felt like they were comfy. I only had one rib knit color so the other panties had interlock at the top. I added a bit of length to the top piece if the knit didn't have much stretch, that helped. I thought the panties looked nice finished, but the fit just was great for Em. If I had made one or two first I would not have gone on to make more.

Last edited by nanirose; 09-07-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Mama to Trystan 22, Ty 19, Gracie 17, Gavin 13 and Emilianne 9. Wow the years have flew by...

Forever Missing my sweet Ron July 14, 1970 - June 18th, 2009

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.