User Tag List

Thread: Negative Sponge Print-Along tutorial - in dwnlds

Downloads
    Uploads

Negative Sponge Print-Along tutorial - in dwnlds

I'm working on a set of tutorials for embellishing clothing, and this is the first I've completed. Not sure how to upload to the site, so I'll attach it here.

Figured out the pics - thanks

Since some are interested in making the Ben 10 stencil, I thought I'd include a link where I printed it from: http://www.bestben10toys.co.uk/image...010%20Logo.jpg

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Chrisnkelley; 10-26-2010 at 02:50 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Negative Sponge Print-Along tutorial

Cool!

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Super cool Kelley!
    Tera
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

I do my tutorials in word or open office (depending on the computer), and then I convert the whole doc to pdf. To make the picture go on the same page, you probably need to shrink the picture. Does that make sense?

Thanks! I didn't know you could paint over the freezer paper like that!
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sewingmel View Post
    I do my tutorials in word or open office (depending on the computer), and then I convert the whole doc to pdf. To make the picture go on the same page, you probably need to shrink the picture. Does that make sense?

Thanks! I didn't know you could paint over the freezer paper like that!
    I don't have word, but I use google docs. When you create it, you can save as a PDF very easily. I didn't think about shrinking the pics, I bet that would work - thanks Mel!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.

Downloads
    Uploads

Very cool tute.

Downloads
    Uploads

"embellish-along" is fun to say ...

Your tute looks great!
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

Downloads
    Uploads

Great tutorial! I was very surprised when I saw your sns to find out you had made the design. It looks very RTW. I thought you had upcycled.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

very cool!
    Sara mom to girl cutie(9yo) boy cutie(7yo) and girl cutie (5yo)

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks everyone! It's updated with smaller pics and looks much better now. This is fun - it is motivating me to do more with my kids' clothes too!

My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool thanks. ^_^
    Heather, mommy to Kitania 2-10-2007

Downloads
    Uploads

Love it!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

love it~thanks!!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Great Tute. thanks Kelly!
    Sarah

Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia

Downloads
    Uploads

Most excellent, thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Very neat, Kelley!

*How are the tulip paints after washing? I was going to get some the other day, but worried about fading.
    ~April~
    mom to Lexi(10), Mason(4), and Maddox(2)

Downloads
    Uploads

Very cool! Thanks Kelley!
    ~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

Downloads
    Uploads

Love it and plan to use this for a gift for my son for Christmas. He LOVES Ben10!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Great tute!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Stacy
    WOHM to 2 little urchins

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SewinLove View Post
    Very neat, Kelley!

*How are the tulip paints after washing? I was going to get some the other day, but worried about fading.
    I haven't had any problem with the ones I've done at all. I turn mine inside out before washing and wash normally. I haven't washed any of them more than 10 times probably though, so I will update later on this.

My Blog: