User Tag List

Thread: Pleating/Pleater Board - in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Pleating/Pleater Board

You rock, Mel! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow that is one awesome tute! It looks nice and sturdy, too. I'm thinking I might lightly score a straight edge with the blunt object somewhere in the middle of the board after it's done, to help keep me super straight.

thanks bunches!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by suprneko View Post
    Wow that is one awesome tute! It looks nice and sturdy, too. I'm thinking I might lightly score a straight edge with the blunt object somewhere in the middle of the board after it's done, to help keep me super straight.

thanks bunches!!
    Personally, I wouldn't score the other way. If you want a straight line, you could draw one on there.

That's a great tutorial. When would you probably use this? I mean, for what type of projects would you be making so many pleats?
    Working on a project after Anakin's costume. I will post a tutorial of it when I finish. You don't have to make a TON of pleats to use it. It would work for anything that needs uniform pleats.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-