I have replied to steph via e-mail and have sent you my paypal addy. However with regard to the e-mail you (steph) have supposedly sent me I haven't received anything. I have not heard from you since I pulled my last pp out because you didn't ship the package, that last payment was made sept 18, what happened? all that time, when all I did was call your local PO and have them manually search for it? I've saved all the e-mails we have sent between each other. And, at one point I left my phone number on your answering machine and in an e-mail to you if you needed to contact me. One e-mail missing is fine, but missing 2-3 is out there, to say the least.

You also know I am a memeber of this sewing board (that is how you first contacted me to make a purchase through the group) you could have sent me a PM here or posted on the group looking for me. If not that you could have at least had the insurance money sent to my name and addy, instead of your own. I did send you a correct updated address when the package first went missing. And, the package sat at the PO until Decemeber before being forwarded to the dead letter center. I have e-mails and the PO has spoken to me a number of times to prove that I've still been looking for my package.

To Melaine, the new mod of the fabric group- I apologize for putting the group out there, I was only updating the sewing board regarding my issue. Sadly, there have been a number of post here complaining about the group as well so, I am happy to know that it has changed hands and you are working to fix the groups 'issues'. Thank you so much for contacting steph for me and helping to fix my issue.
umma