Umma,

Melanie just sent me this link for this post and am appalled. I sent you a message when I received the check from the post office. I deposited it back in the beginning of October and then I emailed you to ask if you wanted me to deposit it in your paypal account or if you wanted me to send you certified funds to your mailing address in Saudi Arabia. I sent you at least 2 or 3 emails and never heard back from you, so I left it in your court.

I haven't heard from you since - I do have the money for you and will gladly send it to you once you advise how you want me to send it. I will gladlly forward you the emails that I sent in regards to this money if you would like to see them, to show that I did try to contact you…I don’t know what else to say.

By the way, I'm not affiliated with the FabricGroup any longer. I took a back seat early last year when I found out I was pregnant, but was still doing the shipping for the group, but I haven't been involved at all since late last year... I turned the group over to other folks who have the time for it. All that I know is that Melissa had taken over and now Melanie is running the group. I have too much going on to run the group and other great women have stepped up to do it.

Please let me know how you would like the refund sent and I will send it immediately.

Sorry for the mix up, I am not trying to keep your money - I will send it over as soon as I hear from you, please email me your paypal address if that is easiest for you - ....I have emailed you directly with my email address. I will check it tonight. Thank you.

Steph