User Tag List

Thread: Design 34 Flower Fields jersey tunic

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 34 Flower Fields jersey tunic

Size 134 ... I have not tried this shirt on dd yet, as it is part of a gift I will be giving her in April. Not 100% sure on the fit, however, it looks like it runs a bit wide & not quite as long as I had hoped. I'm sure once modeled it will look a lot nicer than in the photo. The elastic bottom gives this a nice weighted look when hanging.

While it is a simple & straight forward pattern to use, I did have a bit of difficulty getting the seam going across the chest to lay flat & not go wonky on me. Might be just my skill level with this fabric though

ETA:
    I will def be making more or these!! Model pics below.. The fit is nice, not too wide like I was wondering, I'd use a thinner elastic at the bottom though (I had used 1" on this one, because I was out of everything else)

Front View

Side View

Closeup of the fit at the bottom.. mind you Brianna was leaning forward a bit in this pic.
    Last edited by Sillyronnie; 04-07-2010 at 06:17 AM. Reason: adding modeled pics
    ~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.