User Tag List

Thread: Design 26 Nopsa anorak

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 26 Nopsa anorak

The pocket instructions were written out but there was no picture of the entire front pocket. I think I got it figured out. I took some pics to help anyone else that feels like trying this one. I modified it to have a lining. I wish that I had used a zipper rather than snaps to close it because I think it would have been easier to line that way. I'm not crazy about the the neckline area but it will do There were some markings missing from this pattern but overall it was fine.

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak II by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak III by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak IV by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak V by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Last edited by hershyyyy; 09-24-2010 at 11:07 PM.
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.