User Tag List

Thread: Design 33 Rebellious corduroy jacket

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 33 Rebellious corduroy jacket

That looks really cute! but also frustrating!

As I remember I had to take darts in the lining at the round neck facing thing? Not darts, what's the thing called that you do on the back of a man's shirt below the shoulders to give more breathing room? Like pleats? If you look in my first picture I think you can see them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 33 Rebellious corduroy jacket

Quote Originally Posted by boingo82 View Post
    That looks really cute! but also frustrating!

As I remember I had to take darts in the lining at the round neck facing thing? Not darts, what's the thing called that you do on the back of a man's shirt below the shoulders to give more breathing room? Like pleats? If you look in my first picture I think you can see them.
    Vents I think. Yeah I get that part but the shoulders are not lining up.
    SAHM to D 4-01 and Izzy 2-06.

Ranger
    Ruby June