User Tag List

Thread: Design 29 Dots t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 29 Dots t-shirt

Size 128-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 29 Dots t-shirt

Torso runs WAY short. I added an inch AND did a rolled hem instead of turned, and it is still short. Cute shirt though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Dive in and make some, y'all, they are fast, easy, and CUTE! Added 3" to the hem again. Sleeves are already really long but the torso runs short.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Agree that the torso runs short on this one. I made both the version with the gathered panel and without. I think the pattern is meant to have a bound hemline instead of a turned hem, but even so, it is still about 3" too short. I added 3" to the one with the bound hem and 3" plus an extra inch for a turned hem on the other.

With all of that being said, I really like the fit on this one. It is shaped without being too snug, and ODD really likes the extra-long sleeves.

Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E

Downloads
    Uploads

I added extra length right off the bat!

Not really a great picture, but I was trying to get the ruffles!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Erin22; 04-24-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    ~Erin
    ✿Mama to dd(20), ds(19), ds(16), & dd(14)✿

ISO time