User Tag List

Thread: Design 30 T-shirt with print

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 30 T-shirt with print

Size 98-134 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 30 T-shirt with print

Runs a slight bit short and wide, so you may want to lengthen a smaller size. The pieces themselves fit together great, and it sews up quickly. Great shirt to use up scraps.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 30 T-shirt with print

ITA with Tanya on all counts-- short, wide, and perfect for scraps.

Mine is modified to have the colorblock in the middle rather than the bottom, as I had only a 1/4yd of the hedgies and wanted to show them off. There is ribbing on the sleeve hems, as I wanted to tie the brown from the collar in to the brown hedgie in the middle a bit more. Overall, a good basics pattern that goes together easily and can be modified endlessly.
    Mama to Noah (Aug 03), Owen (Jun 06), and Rosa (Feb 11)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come visit my blog!