User Tag List

Thread: Design 24 Poplin shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 24 Poplin shirt

Size 74-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 24 Poplin shirt

Size 92

This is my first button up with a collar, and it was pretty easy.

Downloads
    Uploads

This shirt goes together really easy, and with the extra pieces it is a nice way to use contrasting fabric
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

sz 74
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I've made this shirt a couple times and found it to run very short and wide. This time I sized down 1 size for width, and sized up 2 sizes for length, and it fit nicely. Comes together quickly. The shaping at the bottom hem is very nice too, looks good untucked which is usually how button down's end up on a 5yr old!

My son wears a size 98 for most Ottobre.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop