User Tag List

Thread: Design 25 Slavic style tunic top

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 25 Slavic style tunic top

Size 98-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 25 Slavic style tunic top

No pictures yet, but I have made this and it is adorable. Easy to sew, too.

I do think that the lapped front works better if the inside piece is actually extended down and sewn into the bottom band. Urgh, that makes no sense. Hopefully you know what I mean.

My complaint about this pattern (which can't be helped) is that velour is a nap fabric, and the pattern pieces are all shaped somewhat like triangles. If it were possible to cut some out against the grain, it would use fabric very efficiently, but on a nap fabric like velour, there is TONS of waste. Oh well! The price we pay for style!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 25 Slavic style tunic top

i lowered the collar a bit, made it with stretch velvet, neckline was a pita so next time i might interface it. but i love the look, i might lengthen it to a dress next time.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.