User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 Oliver pants

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Oliver pants

made these a ong time ago.

they do run wide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Oliver pants

Made for Levi's 6th birthday party.
    I modified the pattern to make it into knickerbockers. I simply cut off the bottom of the pattern where I wanted the band to start, and gathered the bottom and sewed on the band. Very easy. I also skipped some of the buttons. The shirt is another ottobre pattern.
    Last edited by refibered; 07-27-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: remove blog link
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop