User Tag List

Thread: Design 11 Goofy tweed pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 11 Goofy tweed pants

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 11 Goofy tweed pants

SO freaking cute, these pants. They are very true to size. They go together easily except the bottom tab parts, but that was my fault because of my fabric choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 11 Goofy tweed pants

Without pockets, and I did cuffs at the bottom because they work better on little baby legs.

On second making I think this pattern is wonky in the center back yoke area.

, and