User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 Orvokki jersey blouse

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Orvokki jersey blouse

I added some extra rows of shirring because it just didn't look right to me with the suggested number of rows. It did seem a little short to me too though they were gifts, so I am not sure.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is one of my favorite tops! It definitely runs short - I always add about 2" to the bottom. I also gather instead of shirring. I have made a ton of these...

Christina

Mama to Ryan (9/07) and Caroline (9/10)

&

Downloads
    Uploads

Ran short for me too...and the sleeves actually ran a little long on DD.
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).