Thread: Design 37 Diamond cardigan coat

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 37 Diamond cardigan coat

Size 128-170

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 37 Diamond cardigan coat

I sewed this cardigan coat in a size 152.

I used a nice thick double knit.

The pattern itself, is not hard....but it is a tad more time consuming. Measuring, pinning and ironing as you go are important imo.

The front facing is flipped to the right side giving the constrast and is coverstitched down from the wrong side.

I used metal snaps from The Snap Source put on with my kam snap press.

Overall I'm very pleased with this and would not hestitate to make it again. Just have to find some more double knit.
    ~~Cheryl~~
    Farm wife and Mom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A Heavenly view from my backyard.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.