User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snack bags-velcro,button,snap,e lastic,foldover DLd

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Snack bags-velcro, button, snap, elastic, fold

anyone line their bags with something like nylon or pul? i am not looking for waterproof or anything just something that i won't have to wash each time i use them, like slick so i can just wipe out crumbs.
    Sarah
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia

Downloads
    Uploads

Don't use PUL, it's not food safe. Don't know about the rest. They're so quick to make, I just have a bunch and toss them in the laundry pile.

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

I line mine with Nylon (Ripstop) Their was a big discussion about PUL not being safe for food.

"Beach house 2009"

Downloads
    Uploads

ripstop i can buy at JA's right? I want to make these for the house and camper and i thought they'd be a good quick project for stash game but i gotta go buy the ripstop before it starts :-)
    Sarah

Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia

Right next door to the middle of nowhere.
    Downloads
    Uploads

This looks quick and easy! Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks.. i wanna try making them
    Nothing is Impossible, So make it possible by doing the impossible, and you won't feel that horrible

ISO: Kids Ottos:
    Ottobre Spring 1/2007
    Ottobre Summer 2008
    Winter Ottobre 5/2006
    winter Ottobre 4/2004
    Summer Ottobre 2/2003
    Spring Ottobre 1/2003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12