User Tag List

Thread: Kumquat baby

Downloads
    Uploads

Appl[1] Kumquat baby

I ordered fabric from Kumquat in mid Jan 2009. It was in total 4 yards of fabric. I received confirmation of my order a few days later with shipping options (kudos here since not very many sellers gives this option).I called the owner a few days after I received my confirmation to add another yard of fabric and she did.

I received the fabric 2.5 weeks later (would have come earlier but we had bad weather). Found out there was an extra yard of fabric that I didnt order and she overcharged my credit card for 2 irrelevant charges.

It was a Friday, so I called, left a message and on Tuesday morning, I received a reply and a note of apology. By that afternoon, the irrelevant funds were put back to my credit card and she told me to keep the extra fabric. She had also charge me for shipping based on 4 yards of fabric instead of 6 which is nice of her.

I won't hesitate to shop with her again, because she has great customer service and her fabric are great!
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Kumquat baby

nice to know! thanks
    [SIGPIC]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

yea great to know, thanks!
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

always great to hear about good customer service!
    thanks!
    Kerry
    SAHM to Alexandria (18), Anastasia (15) and Andromeda (5): aka Alex, Ana, and Andi

(my writing page)
    twitter: @kerryadrienne

Downloads
    Uploads

Great to know thanks for sharing. Mistakes can happen so I am glad to know that you were able to work things out.
    Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

yeah, i am glad, even the mistake part was professionally handled.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

It's great to hear from someone who DID have a problem with a retailer, and it was handled in a good way. That says a lot.
    Last edited by nutmeg; 03-08-2009 at 12:56 AM.