Hiya! Here is a cute bubble skirt tute.. I should probably warn you that I never follow otto instructions so this is my own version, it's their pattern with a totally different way of assembling.. Mine is soooo much better, LOL.

Cut out patterns and fabric, make sure you mark all the pleat lines correctly...

Cut the template #4 out of card stock... and place on each pleatline and trace it. You'll be sewing on this line...

This is what it will look like ...

Baste the pleats at the top and backstitch well so that it doesn't come apart while you're assembling.. press pleats...

Here is the front now... nice eh?

Finish raw side seams...

Sew together side seams right side facing, leaving room for the zipper on one side...

Now draw a line for the ribbons 6 cm down from the waistline around entire skirt...

Apply ribbon sewing on the top and bottom of each and make a decorative bow and attach where you want it to go....

Now take you skirt and turn it inside out and upside down, we will now put in the hemline pleats... Sew pleats at the pleatlines at the bottom of the skirt..

Finish raw edges of the lining like outer skirt and sew side seams again leaving room for the zipper...

Put the lining into the outer skirt with right sides together..

more in reply....