User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I ordered from her in January, paid for priority shipping, and received the package3 weeks later. I only received two prints when I ordered three, and one of those was the wrong one I sent three emails, and I have heard nothing back. I will NEVER order there again.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have emailed her recently and she got right back to me. I placed an order and it has shipped and should be here any day.
    I asked her if she had gotten the issues worked out of her shipping and she said it was all straightened out.
    Kerri~SAHM to Robbie, Abby & Elijah~Wife to Dh since 2000.
    FB on DS under kthoelen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kthoelen View Post
    I have emailed her recently and she got right back to me. I placed an order and it has shipped and should be here any day.
    I asked her if she had gotten the issues worked out of her shipping and she said it was all straightened out.
    That worked the first time I ordered from her also it was the second time that got flubbed, seems to be a pattern...it has been months and she will not be getting back to me at this point nor the others who have not heard from her I am sure...i am glad though that she has worked some things out for some people.
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe you all who never received fabric should ban together or EACH file a seperate small claims court case on her so she will have to go from state to state to attend hearings. Can you imagine the costs of travel tickets???? She would save thousands just by giving you all a refund.

Downloads
    Uploads

I sent out an email to her yesterday, she did not reply to me yet.
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by branandmike View Post
    Maybe you all who never received fabric should ban together or EACH file a seperate small claims court case on her so she will have to go from state to state to attend hearings. Can you imagine the costs of travel tickets???? She would save thousands just by giving you all a refund.
    Honestly I imagine that she has friends on here-the ones that keep popping in to say that they have received such great service, etc.- and I can imagine that she is determined to not do right by everyone that has complained--she is most likely just going to stay in business and recover from her life issues and hope that those of us who did not get what they ordered, etc. will just fade away.....keep hoping she just gets it over and done with for everyone and we can all move on, hope that she gets her act together and builds back up her rep--would love to have what I ordered know I am not gonna get it ah well...

Downloads
    Uploads

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

well I as far as I'm concerned (and I would expect most other sewing mamas feel the same) Crybabys is no longer an operating store. It's not something I would consider purchasing again because of all of the unresolved transaction and her apathy and irresponsibility in handling it properly.
    Alison

Downloads
    Uploads

I did get a reply within two days:

I have told her in my email that I think this need to be resolved as other buyers experienced this and got it resolved.
    She replied back saying that the other buyers situations are different than mine

Replied back again to Amy, informing her about the insurance claim for priority shipping and if done at that time without the delays and promises, it would have been resolved...

Will update as soon as I have a reply.
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post

I have told her in my email that I think this need to be resolved as other buyers experienced this and got it resolved.
    She replied back saying that the other buyers situations are different than mine

Replied back again to Amy, informing her about the insurance claim for priority shipping and if done at that time without the delays and promises, it would have been resolved...

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    well I as far as I'm concerned (and I would expect most other sewing mamas feel the same) Crybabys is no longer an operating store. It's not something I would consider purchasing again because of all of the unresolved transaction and her apathy and irresponsibility in handling it properly.
    Wow. If you say this, it must be bad. You always give everyone a lot of chances and I totally trust your judgment here. Good for you!

I had issues with shipping -- like a month after I ordered with no explanation or sorry or anything. I thought I was the only one. She used to be good but bad word of mouth goes around fast. When she takes it out on people here and openly attacks customers on a thread, it's pretty clear where her mind is at. She doesn't care about her reputation or getting a solid customer base here. That's too bad!

We'll remove her from our fabric shopping list.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have had some issues too. They were all ultimately resolved though....took a long time.

I feel for her. I am guessing she is pretty devastated and having a hard time getting it together. I wouldn't order from her now, and I don't plan on it in the near future. I hope she gets thru this difficult time.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post

Yes please do update!! Hope she gets you your money back!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456