User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

So disappointing to hear

I really hope that this gets resolved...it has been much too long!

Alison

Sewing mama to TJ (5/2004) and Eli (6/2006).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    December in California

Living in the Sticks with my Chicks, Montana
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've had less than stellar experiences with her in the past as well. Long response (if ever) times from her and fabric that wasn't exactly as described.

Personally, I'd not let it go and keep at her. SHE has to prove she sent it, or she owes you the money back, plain and simple. Unfortunately it's too long to file with Paypal, but you could still keep at her here, and via e-mail and hope that enough people hear about it that she loses business and decides to do the right thing.

When I ship internationally, I keep the receipt until I hear the person has the item in hand, as I know it can sometimes be MONTHS. Also, as of about a year ago, all Priority mail INCLUDES some insurance with it, so she should be able to claim the insurance on an item so surely should keep the receipts!!!!!
    Holly
    Mama to all boys L (16), J (13), and B (2)
    Mama Holly to my surro-babies Ms. C (8) and her twin sibs M&M (6)
    ~
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~
    ~
    ~

Downloads
    Uploads

I have asked for a refund.
    But she never ever replies back!
    She ignores me, it is not fair.
    That is what is frustrating about this situation.

Since she is a seller and if she cares for her CUSTOMERS, she would have solved this.

As it has reached to this point: IT IS UN ETHICAL.

Is there another way to contact her?

Is there another place where I can testify my situation to make buyers aware.

What shall I do?
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Isn't there some kind of badapples site you can report on? I've only ordered a few times from her a long time ago!
    *~Kim~*

Downloads
    Uploads

Lujain...has this been resolved yet?

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

No She is still not replying to me since July 2008
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:

Downloads
    Uploads

Did you pay with a credit card? If so, Is it too late to do a chargeback?
    Crystal, newbie sewer, old time embroiderer LOL
    Christian WAHM to 3 Wonderful munchkins Elijah, Faith and Grace. Wife to my preacher man Jeremiah

Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe some type of certified letter? I got this from her site:

Crybabys Boutique
    8623 Valley View St
    Buena Park, CA 90620

Also, maybe you could actually call her??

I too have tried to contact her multiple times and never get a response. Too bad for her because I was interested in purchasing fabric, but now I won't.
    Samantha

WAHMama to Nic, Will, Annie & Piper

Downloads
    Uploads

I am not sure who would do this, but what if we signed a petition of sorts with every SM who pledged to not buy from her until she worked to resolve this.

I am not sure how these matters work, but simply not responding is not acceptable.
    Leah, mama to two little bits of sweetness Anjali 4/13/05 and Navya 11/22/09

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope this all can get resolved at some point. (SOON!) I have always been disatisfied with the customer service there. Slow shipping is a big pet peeve of mine. The fabric fairy, on the other hand, rocks my socks!
    formerly known as .jjbb. (currently rekindling my love for sewing)

Downloads
    Uploads

Lujain-
    You should really tell the whole story if you are going to come and blast me here. I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know as I have no time to get on here anymore.
    Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again ( coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months , as most online store would not even think of it. Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.
    And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories . I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.
    ~~~~AMY
    In Memory Of Grandma MAc
    You are loved by so many 1928-2008

Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by just peachy; 12-12-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by crybabys View Post
    Lujain-
    You should really tell the whole story if you are going to come and blast me here. I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know as I have no time to get on here anymore.
    Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again ( coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months , as most online store would not even think of it. Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.
    And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories . I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.

Do you REMEMBER correctly our situation well????
    I emailed you in Februaruy 12 (to ask about parcel not being recieved) since December 20 (when shipping payment was sent), that is NOT a 4MONTH FYI.

What I have explained is WHAT HAPPENED??????

Your side or my side, this is A ONE situation that is ALL documented with me... Dear this is an online world between me and you, so I have everything saved.

The emails between you and me, I got them documented and sorted to date and I will show it here. I do not mind showing it, and if anyone needs my email plus password to check every email, I wouldnt hesitate to give, even to you Amy.

I seeked help here because you do not reply back to me ( May 29 to July 8).
    And fellow mamas did not hesitate to suggest what should I be doing and what should be done.

And WHERE was I rude??????????
    for making excuses for you, that you sent the package by FC and waiting for it for 3MONTHS??
    or was I rude becuase I did not reveal your shop name in the posts here in sewingmamas back in JULY and SEPTEMBER
    or was I rude that I waited for more than month for a package that you falsely promised to send(april 12 to may 14)?
    or was I rude because I waited very long for your replies??
    Tell me I want to know?

And I think of my situation that is important for fellow mamas to know about, they SHOULD KNOW THE REALITY!!!!!!!!!! period
    Shyma

ISO:

Downloads
    Uploads

The section of the board that this was posted in is rating & reviews. Lujain gave her version, and also asked for help in what she should do to remedy this situation.
    But this: "Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past" shows me a WAHM who I had done business with before, was lucky to have a decent experience with, but won't order from again. I had no horse in this race up to this point, but instead of trying to rectify the situation, you..well, I'm appalled. I would've ordered even after Lujain's post, but not after your own post - so what does that say for the situation?
    Melissa

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by crybabys
    Lujain-

Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again (coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months, as most online store would not even think of it.

Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.

And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories. I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.
    I'd appreciate less name calling and four letter words. I know others would too.

Quote Originally Posted by mdaisy View Post
    The section of the board that this was posted in is rating & reviews. Lujain gave her version, and also asked for help in what she should do to remedy this situation.

But this:
    "Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past"
    shows me a WAHM who I had done business with before, was lucky to have a decent experience with, but won't order from again. I had no horse in this race up to this point, but instead of trying to rectify the situation, you..well, I'm appalled. I would've ordered even after Lujain's post, but not after your own post - so what does that say for the situation?
    Melissa
    Exactly. I think one must remember that this forum gets read by a LOT of potential customers. We have a fast growing community of 12,000+, who share copy and paste information to other sites.

We are going to be updating our reviews section in the next week and it will be much more public, and easier to leave honest reviews without being attacked by the sellers.

We all have hard days, most of us are moms and do understand. But really, there is no need to be so discourteous. Communicating positively with customers in a calm manner is the best reaction. Your defensive post only fans the fire and alienates other potential customers.

If you’re able to nip the issue in the bud and deal with it quickly then by all means resolve the issue and move on. Answer emails and PM's. Make sure your PM's are turned on here and that you get email notices so you can keep on top of business.

Also, a real apology goes a long way. The words, “I’m sorry” show a customer that you’re on their side and want to resolve the situation.

I hope it can be resolved, and quickly. Let's keep it kind here, okay?

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nutmeg View Post
    Also, a real apology goes a long way. The words, “I’m sorry” show a customer that you’re on their side and want to resolve the situation.

Let's keep it kind here, okay?
    theclap Thanks Meg
    Samantha

WAHMama to Nic, Will, Annie & Piper

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow. I'm glad I read this. I received X-mas $$ to spend on fabric and was looking on her site! Reading with my own eyes how she is handling this situation is APPALLING and I will make sure to never purchase from her.

Customer service goes a long way.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry for both of you that this has come to this.

And I can see it well from both sides, having recently had an issue myself...

but it was pointed out to me that you can't really use the excuse of being a WAHM for not communicating or giving good customer service. If you want to have a business, you need to be professional.

Rudeness or no, your customer says they did not recieve over $100 of merchandise and that just isn't right. You would be pretty mad if someone did that to you, wouldn't you?

As a fellow WAHM/online fabric store owner, I agree that an apology goes a long way. No one is perfect, we are only human, but I'm sorry...if I had an order that big go missing like that, I'd sure be replacing it or refunding, no matter how painful that seems.
    Myrinda

Sewing mamas enjoy 10% off through the holiday "sewmama10"

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by justmyrinda View Post
    you can't really use the excuse of being a WAHM for not communicating or giving good customer service. If you want to have a business, you need to be professional.

Rudeness or no, your customer says they did not recieve over $100 of merchandise and that just isn't right. You would be pretty mad if someone did that to you, wouldn't you?
    ITA. I was really shocked to hear the response from Crybabys. Wow. That makes me think twice about ordering from her. If I ever DO have a problem, I can see first hand the response I could get. If I'm out the usual amount of money I spend on fabric, I would be very upset.
    Karrie, married to my sweetheart and Mom to Austin 11, Harrison 7, Haddon 5 and Ava-Grace 3

Sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow. I recently had a little issue with Amy (crybabys) myself, which DID get resolved once I was able to reach her. That said, after reading her response, I'm not sure I'll be ordering from her again. I'm very happy with the fabric I got, but I think it is terribly unprofessional (and not very nice) to use four letter words like that in any communication.
    Brenda
    Momma to Mallory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast