User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Waiting crybabysboutique.com

Hi mamas,

I have been keeping quiet the following experience, and I think that mamas have the right to know about this and be precautious.

I had a very bad transaction and communication with crybabysboutique.com and lost $146!!! still did not get a "settlement" or "middleground" with the seller cause she is not replying to my emails since July 2008
    Details as follows:

- On Decemeber 20,2007 I payed international shipping for a Flat Rate Box AND! a Flat Rate Envelope since it did not all fit in a FRB. Both cost me around ~$47 priority. For 11 yds of fabric.

- Never recieved fabric, waited until February 12,2008 to contact Amy, received replys sometimes a week later, telling me she will look for more information of shipping for my order in her papers.

- Replied to me that she threw them away since she just opened her new .com shop since she moved from hyenacart and blamed me that I contacted her late.

- If a package gets lost, then how come both packages got lost?? that is not logical.

- I was naiive, thinking that since I am international that I will take some time to arrive me, that I always kept emailing here everyweek that it still did not arrive and I had trust with her.

- In April, I contacted her through sewingmamas since I did not get a reply from her, and she promised to send me what I have ordered and she was waiting for backordered fabric.

- In May I contacted her about the status , she said that she did not send the box and that she is working on it.

- Waited for 2 months until July and she did not reply to me so I had to post for help on sewingmamas.com , WHICH made her reply to me saying that we have to find a middle ground on this situation.

- Replied to her and NEVER HEARD FROM HER SINCE!! I sent over 10 emails and she did not reply to me ever!!!!!!!!

Now I will arrange the emails/replys in a document and post it here if necessary.
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I've never had a transaction with her but just want to say I'm sorry about your experience

I hope everything works out.

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you for your support... as I am form the other side of the world, I feel lonely about this situation.
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post
    thank you for your support... as I am form the other side of the world, I feel lonely about this situation.
    I'm sorry you feel lonely. I don't think it should matter WHERE you are from, EVERYONE deserves good customer service.

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

Man- that totally sucks. I get anxious when a package takes a week to arrive and I am domestic. There are several threads lately about postal problems. It seems like the general consensus if you sell something you are responsible to refund the money even if that is an inconvenience of being the seller. Were your packages insured? My understanding is that when the package is insured and a claim is to be made the seller has to make the claim not the buyer. In the meantime the seller usually refunds the money to the buyer and waits for the refund from the PO...

I am sorry you are feeling lonely about this...
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] ISO: japanese woven colorful heggies and Amy Butler Pink Coriander

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ugh that sucks Im sorry!
    I am the way and the truth and the life.
    No one comes to the Father except through me.
    John 14:6

Downloads
    Uploads

I am sorry you are going through this!! I hope she gets in contact with you and gets it all straightened out!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I will be taking her off of my to buy from list until I hear that this is resolved. That is just wrong!
    Hugs and Blessings, Shelly
    Check out my blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I was just looking at her site last night! She has a lot of neat stuff! That is horrible, I will not buy anything either until I hear that your situation is resolved!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

This has been going on almost ONE YEAR????! Unbelievable

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, almost a year? That's a shame! I've ordered from her several times and have had no problems, shipping is not as fast as say, Sewzannes', but I've never had trouble. I hope you can get this resolved soon!
    Lori
    Married to the greatest guy around, and Mom to Joe, Becca, Angela and Natalie!

Trampoline fun!

Downloads
    Uploads

YES! It will be almost a year! and she has never replied to me since July, though I am still emailing her.
    Shyma

ISO:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post
    Hi mamas,

I have been keeping quiet the following experience, and I think that mamas have the right to know about this and be precautious.

I had a very bad transaction and communication with crybabysboutique.com and lost $146!!! still did not get a "settlement" or "middleground" with the seller cause she is not replying to my emails since July 2008
    Details as follows:

- On Decemeber 20,2007 I payed international shipping for a Flat Rate Box AND! a Flat Rate Envelope since it did not all fit in a FRB. Both cost me around ~$47 priority. For 11 yds of fabric.

- Never recieved fabric, waited until February 12,2008 to contact Amy, received replys sometimes a week later, telling me she will look for more information of shipping for my order in her papers.

- Replied to me that she threw them away since she just opened her new .com shop since she moved from hyenacart and blamed me that I contacted her late.

- If a package gets lost, then how come both packages got lost?? that is not logical.

- I was naiive, thinking that since I am international that I will take some time to arrive me, that I always kept emailing here everyweek that it still did not arrive and I had trust with her.

- In April, I contacted her through sewingmamas since I did not get a reply from her, and she promised to send me what I have ordered and she was waiting for backordered fabric.

- In May I contacted her about the status , she said that she did not send the box and that she is working on it.

- Waited for 2 months until July and she did not reply to me so I had to post for help on sewingmamas.com , WHICH made her reply to me saying that we have to find a middle ground on this situation.

- Replied to her and NEVER HEARD FROM HER SINCE!! I sent over 10 emails and she did not reply to me ever!!!!!!!!

Now I will arrange the emails/replys in a document and post it here if necessary.
    You asked me about Crybabies and I had to go do a little research of my order. My first order was in the same time frame. The little girl of one of our friends from the pool was killed in a car accident at the same time, so I did not miss the fabric...was a bit overwhelmed with other things going on. I did get my fabric on my first order...it just took about 2 months. The start of the delay was my fault. I didn't realize that she did the shipping cost separate and the email about it went into my spam folder...didn't look for it since I didn't know I was missing it. I went looking for a different email that I was missing in late Dec/early Jan. and found her original in my spam folder...I promptly wrote an apology and paid and then the fabric didn't arrive...didn't arrive... emailed again and she let me know she had lost my address...wasn't even sure where the package was...ended up she had more yardage and cut and shipped a new package. (Now of course that fabric is well aged in my house...what was my rush?!?)
    I did end up ordering again from her... paid and two day later the package was shipped with no delays. I think the first order was just lost in her transition from old to new as she changed websites etc. She was pleasant to deal with.

Crybabies does have some nice knits. The quality on the three pieces I have ordered from her is top notch.

Have you tried sending her a snail mail note?
    Meg

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry to hear about all of that. For whatever it's worth, I've ordered from her several times in the past year, and I've always had great service.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry mama. I hope to see this resolved soon.
    Amy SAHM mom to 5 .Wife to one computer genius who thinks I have no brain.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about all of that. For whatever it's worth, I've ordered from her several times in the past year, and I've always had great service.
    Same from me. I hope you get resolution. Thus far, my experiences with her have only been good.
    *~Jamie~*
    happy wife to a nerdy dh, mom to Emily, 11, and Cadence, 4 and Annika 6/09.

Downloads
    Uploads

WOW!
    Nissi
    Now living in Guatemala w/ my three silly girls & awesome dh!

Downloads
    Uploads

I am sorry you feel alone, and hope to see this is resolved soon. I do agree with the pp that the general concensus is the seller needs to make good on this purchase.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry this happened to you. I will say from my experience Amy is not the best at emails. I have ordered from her three times and she has never been good with communication or speed. The last order I did I received in okay time since I emailed her first and told her how fast I needed it. However, I ordered 5 yards of something labeled medium weight.. and it was definitely light weight. I could not use it for the custom order I had. In the end, she just did not respond to my email.

So I too will not be eager to order from her again.

Keep at it. PM her through here. I guarantee she wants to keep SMs happy.

And keep us posted on what happens. You should never feel that your location makes you alone. We are a community, regardless of location.
    Leah, mama to two little bits of sweetness Anjali 4/13/05 and Navya 11/22/09

Downloads
    Uploads

That is so dissapointing to hear.. I remember hearing you talk about this, but didn't realize it was w/ Crybaby's
    I've shopped there less and less, this makes me so happy we have a store like the fabric fairy - that's the way I like to be treated. They always make you feel important, and go out of their way to help - and that's how it should be IMO.
    I really pray this gets resolved - totally unexceptable!
    Last edited by nutmeg; 03-08-2009 at 12:54 AM.
    Lauren~ Blessed Mama of 2, and Wife to my Soldier

ISO: PRR Apples, Munki Apples Blue/Green, and Flower stick pixies on Yellow Please!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast