User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lazy Gift Bag Tute (3 min project!)

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Lazy Gift Bag Tute (3 min project!)

Thanks!
    SAHM to my 2 boys -Myles 4.2008 and Garrett 6.08

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

What a great idea, I'll remember this one!

Tori Leslie

Downloads
    Uploads

Just bumping this. I'm hoping to get some more of these made in the next few weeks. They do work great for the gifts that stay in our house. I made my mom some two years ago, and I think she reused them for us.
    Melanie
    mom to 2

Camper pics link:

[SIZE="1"]ISO: Elna L5d feet& plates

Downloads
    Uploads

really cool idea!
    Linda

Sewing and Scrapbooking Mum to:

Simon 30 Navy Sailor in Virginia

Cathleen 21 college student
    John-Paul in heaven (6/05)
    Annabelle 15 high school student
    Benedict in heaven (7/09)

Downloads
    Uploads

I am feeling really dumb right now because I totally do not understand the part about the ribbon... HELP!

Downloads
    Uploads

Nevermind, I got it. I don't know what I was thinking the other day, because today it seems so easy. LOL!

Downloads
    Uploads

love it! thanks!
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12