User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "Who Needs Coach??" Tutorial

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! Taking the pics was the worst of it because I had to stop sewing...alot.
    Allie - mama to Olivia (9) and Chelsea (4)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is an awesome tutorial! I'd have never guessed that they bag was a twist on a square bottom bag!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mary,
    momma to Tyler 5-14-03 And Maya 1-19-2001
    and Ciara (kee-ra) 1-14-06

Audrey Rose 4.29.08

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy2maya View Post
    That is an awesome tutorial! I'd have never guessed that they bag was a twist on a square bottom bag!
    It's kind of neat that you can make tons of shapes with the right measurements starting from the square bottom bag!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am sooooooooooo going to try this!!!
    proud sewing mama of three wonderful kids!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice work!
    Shecki

L to R: Josiah, Samuel, Annaliese, Paul, Hannah, Jack (aka Furby), Eli, Brianna, Shecki, Zachary

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

Love all the mama made in your sig, Shecki!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I made it and love it, now to make a few more for friends and one for me

~ Kristen ~ Wife to Jay, mama to Lily, Avry and Jackson

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooooo! Did you post a pic yet?? Were the directions ok to follow?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no pics yet, I was a bit confused on attaching the inner to the zipper and outter but I think I got it

~ Kristen ~ Wife to Jay, mama to Lily, Avry and Jackson

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great work!!

"argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours" -Richard Bach
    Wife to
    mama to a little fairy
    (1/04) and the meatball
    (9/06)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the tut. I tried making this but I totally screwed up with the zipper. I don't know what I did wrong. I have problems with zippers anyways. But other than that the tut is very clear.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: The "Who Needs Coach??" Tutorial

What a great tutorial and a great bag! I will be making one of each of these for my 2 dd's. Thanks ever so much!

Terri in TN

Terri - SAHM with wonderful husband, 3 children and 3 grandchildren

Downloads
    Uploads

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
    What a fabulous tutorial. This is my first handbag/purse. I intended this to be my muslin--I just used scraps around my sewing room, but I love how it turned out. My DD does too. She's 2 and wants it to be hers. It actually matches some of her clothes (because I used scraps) so she thinks it belongs to her. I told her it wasn't and she said, "Mommy! When's you's making me one?"

Anyhow, without further chatter.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

that is beautiful! thanks for this, when I get better at sewing I'm going to give it a try

Downloads
    Uploads

OMG!! That is so cute! I am not sure if my sewing skills are ready for that or not but i love love love that bag!
    ISO Farbenmix Adelinde skirt pattern, Dear Stella pink horses, Megan Nielsen Maternity patterns please!!

K, happy sewin mama to my micropreemie quadruplets...little miracle babies turned crazy toddlers over night

Downloads
    Uploads

This is awesome! thanks!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks! especially with the zipper.
    Tonya

Downloads
    Uploads

That is so cool!

I love all teh "bag" patterns, but I don't know that I will actually ever get up the guts to MAKE one!

Mrs B
    My Heather Ross Package is Here!!!

My Loves: Daniel, Annie Marie and Patches Jean

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a question for you.....what step do we use the "contrast stripe of fabric A" in?? I read thru the tute, but didn't see it mentioned...maybe I'm nuts!!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast