User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "Who Needs Coach??" Tutorial

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: The "Who Needs Coach??" Tutorial

NM my q! I figured it out--it's part of the inside pocket!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow! I made one. I cannot believe it. The zipper was actually really easy for me but I think that's due to my great machine and it's fancy zipper foot. lol. It was time consuming but definatly worth it. Thanks so much. I'm looking for my camera so I can take a pic.
    Lisa
    Mom to Olivia (9) and Ethan (8)

Downloads
    Uploads

Allie, you are a genius with the purses. I just like to read your tute and dream that someday I will get up the nerve to do this project. Love the bag
    Mom to Zoe (4-19-02) and Piper (7-19-05)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123