User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frayed Denim Anna (with Sew-Along)

Downloads
    Uploads
    i remember that denim one I LOVE it!! i need to do that this spring for savana!! isthis going to be added to the downloads?
    Misty
    Mama to Savana Banana(9) an Benny Bean (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous! Thank you for the sewalong, I think I'll have to add it to my wanted list for Farbenmix. I guess I could apply it to a lined skirt too, Jordan would loooove that frayed look.
    Cathi
    Mum to Finn, aged 8 & Jordan (girl) aged 12
    ISO: Any Oilily fabrics

SG Points:

Jordan at her primary school graduation

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, now I HAVE to have the Anna pattern. Good thing I just got money for Christmas.Sewzannes here I come.
    Mom to Zoe (4-19-02) and Piper (7-19-05)

Downloads
    Uploads
    wonderful! thanx for the sew-along!
    ~~~k'reen~~~ proud and happy wife to Clark, mama to keoni, (b. june 2003), holden, (b. nov 2006), & sawyer (b. nov 2008)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That rocks! I think my dd would look fab in a top like that! Thank you for sharing.
    Marcey ~ Hadyn's Mum

Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME ANNA!! Wonderful tute! Thanks so much!
    Joanita
    wife to Leighton
    Mommy to Aria 13, Leighton 10, Ziona 8 Psalm Zion 6
    Zephania 2 and Zenna 8/12

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh that's a great technique! I have a whole box of denim, just sittin' there, waiting to be frayed!

Beautiful dress!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is SO amazing!! Beautiful results.
    ~Lorissa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool technique- like melding reverse applique w/ fray work.
    The anna is darling!
    Shannon
    mama to Sebastian (16), Tierran (13) and Evie(11)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cute and thank you for sharing!!!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, can I give you the names of all the patterns I have, and have you do sew alongs for all of them that was awesome!
    My sweeties! Tristan and Josie, age SEVEN! They grow so fast...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this technique!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so cute!
    Vicki

blog:

etsy:

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is pretty cool, I love it!
    -Sonya

sunset over Lake Superior

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I will try it out!Nice dress!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I forgot to ask: Where do you bought the wonderful fabric with the roses on the first picture above?Thank you !

Steffi
    http://mausbearsnaehkiste.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12